Business AnalystMarch 20, 2023 . . 10 min read
Homeville Group is building credit platforms to enable flow of capital from financial institutions to credit asset linked to housing.
Our platforms build on hybrid capital model with open banking principle towards home buyer credit spectrum.
Our Philosophy interconnects four core businesses that deepens participation in housing, maximizing stakeholder coverage, integrates technology at core and accelerates impact towards home ownership across income segments.
Our Vision to be the digital lending market leader in the housing Ecosystem.
Business Analyst will act as a catalyst for all of the company’s important projects in your role as a business analyst. This person will Perform market research on construction materials supply chain that will help in launching new working capital finance products.
- Support specific workstreams within individual projects and assist in the development and deployment of a strategic operating model
- Partner with external operational leadership, functional SMEs, key
stakeholders and consumers in the design and implementation of the global operating model for operations (roles/responsibilities, location strategy, control framework)
- Support syndication and sign-off of target operating model across
leadership and Senior Management
- Develop end to end change management plans to transition from current state to target operating model
- Day-to-day maintenance of project plans, metrics, risk/issues as well as development and occasional presentation of project status reports / updates to the organization and senior management
- Provide project or business analysis support as necessary on other
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail, capable of
synthesizing and summarizing complex data or findings to drive decision making
- To assist the team in ideation, development and execution of plans
- To work with banks, sureties and CPA as the company representative
- To maintain contact directory of clients and regularly update relevant media list
Required Skill Sets:
- Masters Degree in finance
- Experience: 2-4 Years of experience in Construction, SME ,trade finance
- Experience in operational, process or organizational design and related change management activities
- Excellent written, interpersonal and spoken communication skills in
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Take your next steps
Sign up to explore the benefits and take a more informed
step towards homebuying.