Credit ManagerMarch 17, 2023 . . 10 min read
Homeville Group is building credit platforms to enable flow of capital from financial institutions to credit asset linked to housing.
Our platforms build on hybrid capital model with open banking principle towards home buyer credit spectrum.
Our Philosophy interconnects four core businesses that deepens participation in housing, maximizing stakeholder coverage, integrates technology at core and accelerates impact towards home ownership across income segments.
Our Vision to be the digital lending market leader in the housing Ecosystem.
- Assessment of borrowers profiles, repayment capacity and income
- Visiting business premise, property and residence of customer at the time of PD
- Understanding of actual business income & expenses (other than reported income) of customer
- Ability to understand customer business and requirement from their
- Understanding credit worthiness of customer along with intention to repay the loan by analysis of all documents, observation & findings of PD
- Study, analysis and interpretation of legal & technical reports of property
- Study, analysis and interpretation of other internal check reports
- Underwriting and sanction of Home loan/loan against property files
sourced by sales team
- Revert on post sanction conditions prior to disbursement based on queries raised by the team
- Recommendation of case to supervisors for seeking necessary decision based on deviation/ approval matrix
- Co-ordinate and communicate with different departments
- Maintaining TAT as per guidelines and taking case to decision point
- Adherence to the policy/ process laid out by the Central team on all loan applications being processed
- Close monitoring on non-starters/first EMI bounce trends
- Audit compliance on all aspects stipulated by Head Office and regulatory compliance
- Maintaining and reporting of various MIS to monitor portfolio performance and risk
- Continuously improvise underwriting capability based on portfolio
Required Skill Sets:
- Graduate with 3 – 5 years’ experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Take your next steps
Sign up to explore the benefits and take a more informed
step towards homebuying.